Here’s the deal – running an agency or being a solo consultant is hard. You have many different challenges to deal with daily:
- Client issues
- Personnel issues
- Business development/pipeline issues
- Budget issues
- Business growth issues
A lot of marketing businesses (agencies and consulting) have challenges with sales. I personally close ~75% of the work that I pitch, and many times have had businesses who chose to go with someone else come back to me wanting to work with me because the provider they selected at first did not work out for them.
Let me teach you how to:
- Get the information you need up front
- As well as providing you the information that you should know before you even pitch work
- Communicate trust and what you can offer to the prospect
- Build trust with the prospect up front
- Close better deals by communicating things like pricing and deliverables in a clear way.
Some of my strategies in working with you include:
- Reviewing your proposals and contracts that you send to prospects
- Review your process for pricing and communicating that pricing
- Work with you through individual challenges with specific clients
- Role play as the prospect to get an understanding of your sales aptitude
Coaching engagements involve a four meeting minimum. We will meet every two weeks for 50 minutes to work through your largest issues.
We’ll do an initial call to get to know each other and see how I can help you. If it’s not a mutual fit, then we walk away from it!
If we both decide that it is a good mutual fit, then we structure it thus:
- The first call will focus on your most dire need. This can be sales, client management, deliverable management or communication, or whatever else goes into delivering great work for your clients.
- Each additional call focus is up to you, though I always identify areas that seem like problems as we chat.
Contact me for pricing. Through my coaching, I’ve helped solo consultants and agencies alike make tens of thousands of dollars more in revenue annually.
I’ve worked across many different industries as a marketing consultant, so I know the challenges that come from working with clients of all sizes – enterprise, local, SaaS, startups, you name it.
I have also worked as an agency consultant (Distilled), a freelance consultant (since 2015), and inhouse as a marketing leader and manager.
And, thought my work at Credo I’ve seen over 1,200 businesses looking to hire a marketing provider and I know what works.
More than that, I’ve also been a solo consultant and seen over 100 agencies attempting to sell their marketing consulting and services to potential clients. I even wrote some of those learnings here.
I’ve seen a lot and sold a lot of consulting work, and now I am giving you access to my brain.
Here’s what one former coaching client had to say:
If you are interested in my agency coaching services, contact me below and let’s chat.