Is your agency currently stalled or shrinking, and you’re not sure what to do or how to change it?
Besides running Credo, I also work with agency owners whose:
- sales percentages are too low,
- lead generation is too low, and
- positioning is wrong and not attracting the right prospects.
This program is not for everyone.
My coaching is not cheap, but it’s effective.
Over the years (primarily through Credo), I’ve coached hundreds of agencies on sales and lead generation. The results speak for themselves:
- Jake took his agency from $600k/yr to $4M/yr after I overhauled his sales process, and recently bought out his partner;
- Brandon took his agency from $1M/yr to $5M/yr with my guidance;
- Joe started closing the biggest deals of his career after I overhauled his proposals and messaging.
Overall, I’ve made agencies over $10,000,000 (yes, million) since 2015 that I can directly track.
Obviously results are not guaranteed and you have to put in the work. If that’s you, then keep reading.
Since 2010, I’ve worked at two agencies, ran marketing and growth for two of Zillow’s rentals brands (HotPads and Trulia Rentals), and consulted on SEO with some of the world’s largest brands like Vevo, The New York Times, Dribbble, Creative Market, and many more.
I’m an entrepreneur at heart and love helping people better their business.
An ideal coaching client of mine has an agency with…
- At least $50k/mo in revenue;
- Some sales and marketing experience;
- An offer that clients love and gets them amazing results;
- A strong work ethic;
- The drive to succeed.
This program is not for
- Solo consultants
- People not working on their agency every day
- People afraid of hard work
How it works
If you’re interested, schedule a free consultation with me and let’s see if there is a good fit here.