<– This is me. I’m the founder of Credo, a marketplace to connect great businesses with the best digital marketing consultants and agencies. Longterm, I want to kill the RFP process. This page is my /now page, inspired by @sivers and @tomcritchlow.
I live in Denver and mostly work from home, coworking with my 90lb black lab mix named Butterbean (his Instagram hashtag here) who is currently chasing squirrels in his sleep as I write this. I’m a growth marketer by trade, formerly at agencies and inhouse with some Zillow brands, but I am now a fulltime entrepreneur.
Here is what I am up to these days:
- Building Credo by increasing demand leads and onboarding supply as needed
- Learning how to scale a product
- High level marketing consulting and SEO consulting for select companies. Rarely doing ongoing consulting Feb-May 2016 while I concentrate on the platform, though available for Clarity.fm calls.
- Writing as much as I can on this site, the Credo blog, and Medium.
- Working on case studies to present at a few conferences this year (SLCSEM, SEOzone, likely a few more)
- Working to expand my network in San Franciso by doing a coffee meeting a week with someone new and interesting (want to meet? john at getcredo dot com)
- Speaking and doing webinars (Vertical Measures, SEOzone Istanbul)
- Traveling as often as possible.
My goals for 2016:
- Build Credo into a $20k/mo revenue company
- Spend a workweek somewhere with a bunch of smart entrepreneurs in a tropical place, coworking and being inspired by each other. This is not a vacation, it’s to focus on work intensely for a week while surrounded by other inspiring people in an inspiring place
- Complete another 100mi bike ride
- Go swimming with sharks
If you’re interested in any of the above, get in touch! john at getcredo dot com gets me directly.