Hi I’m John Doherty. I’m the founder of Credo, a business that connects great businesses with the best digital marketing providers. Longterm, I want to kill the RFP process. This page is my /now page, inspired by @sivers and @tomcritchlow.
I live in Denver Colorado. I sometimes work from home where I cowork with my 90lb black lab mix named Butterbean (his Instagram hashtag here) who is currently chasing squirrels in his sleep as I write this. I’m a growth marketer by trade, formerly at agencies and in-house with some Zillow brands, but I am now a fulltime entrepreneur.
Here is what I am up to these days:
- Building Credo by increasing demand leads and onboarding supply as needed
- Scaling a product and building a team
- High level marketing consulting and SEO consulting for select companies. Rarely doing ongoing consulting in 2020 while I concentrate on Credo. I am always available for Clarity.fm calls booked in advance.
- Writing on this site, the Credo blog, and Medium.
- Partnering with smart businesses in the marketing/connection space.
My goals for 2020:
- Grow Credo revenue.
- Grow as a leader and build a repeatable scaleable company.
- Be a present dad and husband.
- Buy a truck.
If you’re interested in any of the above, get in touch! john at getcredo dot com gets me directly.